Monday, November 9, 2009

I Wish That I Knew What I Know Now


Alright, I know I've told most of the dudes about this (except Clearwater... so this is news to you). Christmas Gift Challenge, should you choose to accept it:
Create a mix-cd for an as-yet unmade film to be directed by Wes Anderson. Title of the mix-cd will be title of the film. If desired, create liner notes/synopsis of the plot.
We'll get together to exchange said CD's with a good amount of holiday bev's, and listen to our mix-cds/party on down Apt. 108 style. You in?
Oh, and then, we'll send the whole set to Wes Anderson.

2 comments:

mlc said...

Sure. I'm in. Do we impose the Wes Anderson rule of all music pre-1980s except for music that sounds like it could be pre-1980s but isn't (see: smith, elliott)? I like that sort of rule. Also, perhaps if it's out by then, which it might be, a dude field trip to see the Fantastic Mr. Fox is in order? eh?

Finally, finally reading Moby Dick. Do it. It's awesome.

kevin said...

Good question, and good idea... I think the parameters of Wes Anderson soundtrack give enough of a guideline (plus all Elliot Smith is banned just to make it difficult for you... j/k).

We'll talk soon.